Mountainbikers Of Alexandra (MOA) was formed in June 2012.
2018 Club Committee
- President: Joe Sheriff
- Secretary/Treasurer: Penny Smale
- Committee: John Williamson, Allan Henderson, Antz Longman, Craig Ross, Paul Eden, Sam Sole, Dave Fearnley, Chris Lambeth, Marty Connell.
The aims of the club are to:
- Promote recreational mountain biking for the benefit of the public
- Educate and create lifestyle and outdoor opportunities for youth through mountain biking, including financial assistance.
- Work with landowners to facilitate and manage mountain biking access in the Central Otago district.
- Promote, facilitate and manage community recreational mountain biking activities and amateur events.
- Develop and maintain mountain bike trails.
- Work with local, regional and national agencies and departments and other agencies to enhance and expand access in the Central Otago district for mountain biking.
- Raise grants and funds for the above Objects.
- Do all things incidental to achieve the above Objects.